Ubuntu's Apache2 default configuration is different from the upstream default configuration, and split into several files optimized for interaction with Ubuntu tools. The configuration system is fully documented in /usr/share/doc/apache2/README.Debian.gz. Refer to this for the full documentation. Documentation for the web server itself can be found by accessing the manual if the apache2-doc package was installed on this server.
Clash of clans hack tool wiki. The configuration layout for an Apache2 web server installation on Ubuntu systems is as follows:
T Mac Changer V6 Free Download Utorrent
- apache2.conf is the main configuration file. It puts the pieces together by including all remaining configuration files when starting up the web server.
- ports.conf is always included from the main configuration file. It is used to determine the listening ports for incoming connections, and this file can be customized anytime.
- Configuration files in the mods-enabled/, conf-enabled/ and sites-enabled/ directories contain particular configuration snippets which manage modules, global configuration fragments, or virtual host configurations, respectively.
- They are activated by symlinking available configuration files from their respective *-available/ counterparts. These should be managed by using our helpers a2enmod, a2dismod, a2ensite, a2dissite, and a2enconf, a2disconf . See their respective man pages for detailed information.
- The binary is called apache2. Due to the use of environment variables, in the default configuration, apache2 needs to be started/stopped with /etc/init.d/apache2 or apache2ctl. Calling /usr/bin/apache2 directly will not work with the default configuration.
Download screenshot 2 / 9 screenshot 3 / 9 screenshot 4 / 9 screenshot 5 / 9 screenshot 6 / 9 screenshot 7 / 9 screenshot 8 / 9 screenshot 9 / 9 Avi2DVD is a GUI in order to convert with just few clicks an AVI/OGM/MKV/DVD to DVD/SVCD/VCD.