|Developer(s)||Team17, Ghost Town Games|
|Release||August 7, 2018|
- Download Overcooked 2 For Mac
- Download Overcooked 2 For Macbook Pro
- Download Overcooked 2 For Mac Os
- Download Overcooked 2 For Macs
Save with up to a $1,000 discount on PCs, laptops, electronics, and tech accessories, plus get free 2-3 day shipping and returns with this Microsoft coupon.
Overcooked 2 (stylised as Overcooked! 2) is a cooperative cooking simulation video game developed by Team17 alongside Ghost Town Games, and published by Team17. The sequel to Overcooked!, it was released for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on August 7, 2018. Overcooked: All You Can Eat, a compilation game that includes both Overcooked and Overcooked 2, was released for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.
In the cooking simulator game Overcooked 2, teams of up to four players cooperatively prepare and cook orders in absurd restaurants. Players gather, chop, and cook ingredients, combine them on plates, serve dishes, and wash dishes. Between coordinating short orders and bumping into each other's characters, the game tends to overwhelm. The sequel builds atop the original game, which was released in 2016,Dlf ipl cricket fever game free download for android. with new interactive levels, restaurant themes, chef costumes, and recipes. Some levels have moving floors and other obstacles that complicate the cooking process, including portals, moving walkways, and impassable fires. Other levels transition between settings and recipes, such as one that begins with preparing salads in a hot air balloon and ends crashlanded in a sushi kitchen. The sequel introduces ingredient tossing, such that players can throw items to another chef or pot from far away, and online multiplayer, in which teams can connect either across a local wireless network or through online matchmaking.
Overcooked 2 was released on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One platforms on August 7, 2018. It was developed by Team17 alongside Ghost Town Games, and published by Team17. It was announced a month prior, at E3 2018. Atop the base game, the developers created cosmetic add-on content, such as a platypuscharacter costume exclusive to the Nintendo Switch release and a pack of other character costumes as pre-order bonus.
Download Overcooked 2 For Mac
According to review aggregatorMetacritic, the Xbox One version have a score of 83 out of 100, with a PS4 and Switch versions with 81 out of 100, and the PC with 80 out of 100.
Download Overcooked 2 For Macbook Pro
|2018||Game Critics Awards||Best Family/Social Game||Won|||
|Best Independent Game||Nominated|
|Golden Joystick Awards||Best Co-operative Game||Nominated|||
|The Game Awards 2018||Best Family Game||Won|||
|Gamers' Choice Awards||Fan Favorite Family-Friendly Multiplayer Game||Nominated|||
|Australian Games Awards||Family/Kids Title of the Year||Nominated|||
|2019||National Academy of Video Game Trade Reviewers Awards||Control Design, 2D or Limited 3D||Nominated|||
|Game, Franchise Family||Nominated|
|SXSW Gaming Awards||Excellence in Multiplayer||Nominated|||
|15th British Academy Games Awards||British Game||Nominated|||
|Italian Video Game Awards||Best Family Game||Nominated|||
|Develop:Star Awards||Game of the Year||Won|||
|The Independent Game Developers' Association Awards||Best Social Game||Nominated|||
Download Overcooked 2 For Mac Os
- ^Philips, Tom (July 20, 2020). 'Overcooked: All You Can Eat is a next-gen compilation'. Eurogamer. Retrieved July 26, 2020.
- ^ abcCrecente, Brian (June 12, 2018). 'Overcooked 2 Coming to Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, Xbox One'. Variety. Retrieved July 22, 2018.
- ^ abMejia, Ozzie (July 19, 2018). 'Overcooked 2: San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Hands-on Preview'. Shacknews. Retrieved July 22, 2018.
- ^ abcMcWhertor, Michael (June 12, 2018). 'Overcooked 2 announced, coming this August'. Polygon. Retrieved July 22, 2018.
- ^Gilbert, Brian (June 18, 2018). 'Overcooked 2 is just as hectic as ever'. Polygon. Retrieved July 22, 2018.
- ^Soto, Fran (June 12, 2018). 'E3 2018: Overcooked 2 Fresh Hot Announcement'. Hardcore Gamer. Retrieved July 22, 2018.
- ^'Overcooked! 2 for PC Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved September 6, 2018.
- ^'Overcooked! 2 for Switch Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved July 1, 2019.
- ^'Overcooked! 2 for PlayStation 4 Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved September 6, 2018.
- ^'Overcooked! 2 for Xbox One Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved September 6, 2018.
- ^Watts, Steve (July 5, 2018). 'Resident Evil 2 Wins Top Honor In E3 Game Critics Awards'. GameSpot. Retrieved November 20, 2018.
- ^Hoggins, Tom (September 24, 2018). 'Golden Joysticks 2018 nominees announced, voting open now'. The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved November 20, 2018.
- ^Sheridan, Connor (November 16, 2018). 'Golden Joystick Awards 2018 winners: God of War wins big but Fortnite gets Victory Royale'. GamesRadar+. Retrieved November 20, 2018.
- ^McWhertor, Michael (November 13, 2018). 'The Game Awards 2018 nominees led by God of War, Red Dead Redemption 2'. Polygon. Retrieved November 20, 2018.
- ^Grant, Christopher (December 6, 2018). 'The Game Awards 2018: Here are all the winners'. Polygon. Retrieved December 7, 2018.
- ^Glyer, Mike (November 19, 2018). '2018 Gamers' Choice Awards Nominees'. File 770. Retrieved January 15, 2019.
- ^'Your 2018 Winners'. Australian Games Awards. December 19, 2018. Retrieved January 15, 2019.
- ^'Nominee List for 2018'. National Academy of Video Game Trade Reviewers. February 11, 2019. Archived from the original on February 13, 2019. Retrieved February 14, 2019.
- ^Trent, Logan (February 11, 2019). 'Here Are Your 2019 SXSW Gaming Awards Finalists!'. South by Southwest. Retrieved February 15, 2019.
- ^Fogel, Stefanie (March 14, 2019). ''God of War,' 'Red Dead 2' Lead BAFTA Game Awards Nominations'. Variety. Retrieved March 14, 2019.
- ^'Italian Video Game Awards Nominees and Winners'. Italian Video Game Awards. April 11, 2019. Retrieved May 25, 2019.
- ^Blake, Vikki (May 16, 2019). 'Shortlist for Develop:Star Awards 2019 revealed'. MCV. Retrieved June 20, 2019.
- ^Blake, Vikki (July 11, 2019). 'Here are this year's Develop:Star winners'. MCV. Retrieved July 11, 2019.
- ^Stephenson, Suzi (September 19, 2019). 'TIGA Announces Games Industry Awards 2019 Finalists'. The Independent Game Developers' Association. Retrieved September 25, 2019.