- Free Adobe Acrobat Distiller Xi Download
- What Is Adobe Acrobat Distiller Xi Used For
- Adobe Acrobat Distiller Xi Download
- Adobe Acrobat Distiller Xi Free Download
- Adobe Acrobat Distiller Xi Free Download
/ufed-reader-download-for-mac/. Adobe PDFs use optical character recognition (OCR) technology, so you can edit and comment on the documents you’ve scanned. More than a PDF viewer, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is a complete PDF solution that lets you create, edit, and convert PDF files to other formats.
The Portable Document Format is independent from any application software, hardware, and operating systems. It is mainly used to present documents (text files and images). It is undeniable that the frequent use of PDF file increases the possibility of its loss. Thus, I’d like to show you how to recover PDF file here.
Quick Navigation :
Developed by Adobe Systems Incorporated, Adobe Acrobat is used widely throughout the world to create and save documents in PDF format. Well, accidents are always around us:
- When editing PDF file in Adobe Acrobat, you may come across sudden power outage or unexpected shutdown of program, resulting in information loss.
- Even if you finished modifying a PDF file completely and saved it into computer local drive, you may delete it by mistake.
- Sometimes, everything seems to be ok and you have done nothing wrong, but PDF file still disappear due to other reasons like virus attack.
Noticing this, I decide the theme of today’s article – help people recover PDF file in different cases. You don’t want to be stuck in PDF file loss situations and desperately aware that how to recover a PDF file is a tough issue for you, right?
- I will introduce a reliable PDF recovery tool to you in the following content.
- Then, I’ll mainly focus on telling you how to recover accidentally deleted PDF files, how to repair corrupted PDF file with third-party software and how to recover unsaved Adobe files one by one.
- Afterwards, I’ll show you a special case: recover not saved PDF file after you edited the content in Microsoft Word but failed in saving the file as PDF in the last step.
Recover PDF File with Third-party Recovery Software
No matter your PDF file is lost due to accidental deletion, virus invasion to computer or unexpected damage, you’ve got chance to complete PDF file recovery all by yourself.
I suggest you download installation program of MiniTool Power Data Recovery Trial Edition immediately when you’re looking at this article. Why? The reasons are really simple:
- It will not charge you any fees.
- It supports files in almost all common formats.
- It can be used in various Windows operating systems.
Now, let’s learn how to recover a PDF file lost due to different reasons.
How to Recover a Deleted PDF Document
I have made the astonishingly painful discovery that the PDF files i deleted do not appear in the recycle bin. Where are they? What can i do for the future as far as having deleted PDF files going where I would expect them to go? Thanks– from dzemel on Acrobat Users’ Forum
This user has deleted some PDF files, but now he can’t find them in recycle bin when he needs to use them. At this time, our suggestion is using the “This PC” module of recommended PDF recovery tool.
Step 1: run the tool and click on “This PC” from its main window (actually, it will be selected by default; you only need to keep it unchanged).
Step 2: select the drive which was used to store deleted PDF file, and then click on the “Scan” button at the lower right corner.
Step 3: look through the scan results and choose the PDF file you’re searching for to recover by pressing the “Save” button.
Step 4: set a storage path for those files and click on the “OK” to confirm (please don’t save the recovered files to its original drive).
If too many files are found by Power Data Recovery, it would be difficult to browse the scan result one by one. At this time, you can turn to “Find” or “Filter” function to narrow the search range.
- How to use “Find”: if you can remember the exact/probable name of deleted PDF file, please click on the “Find” option and type the file name into textbox. Then, click on the “Find” button on the right side.
- How to use “Filter”: if you totally forget about the name, you can click on the “Filter” option and then choose to find file by file extension, file size, file creation date or file modification date. At last, press “OK” button to confirm.
By the way, MiniTool Power Data Recovery could also be a good choice when you need to recover other files deleted permanently in Windows.
Besides, if your hard drive or removable disk has been attacked by virus and it has deleted some vital files from your device, you are suggested to read To Recover Files Deleted By Virus Attack – It’s All Too Easy to know more detailed tutorial on how to recover data after virus attack.
How to Repair Corrupted PDF File
Imagine this: you have saved all of your important PDF files into a folder. You used them frequently, but when you tried to open the drive containing that folder as usual, you failed, getting an error said that the drive is not accessible (for instance, the volumedoes not contain a recognized file system). You will certainly be heartbroken, right? No matter this is caused by virus attacks or improper operations, you can regain files.
How to recover Adobe Acrobat file at this time? Our suggestion is selecting the “Removable Disk Drive” or “Hard Disk Drive”.
- Run the tool and click on “Removable Disk Drive” or “Hard Disk Drive” from the main window.
- Select the inaccessible drive that you used to store the important PDF files. After that, click on the “Scan” button to detect files in the drive which you can’t access.
- When the scan is over, you’ll see the software interface full of scan results. Now, you’re supposed to pick out all the files you want to recover from inaccessible drive and then click on the “Save” button to set a safe storage path.
- When all the files you selected have been recovered by software successfully, a prompt will appear, informing you that the recovery is finished and you can now close the software and go to corresponding place to check.
How to Recover Unsaved PDF File
Recover lost document quickly by using MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
- Launch the software.
- Choose an option from the left side of main window according to actual needs.
- Select the drive which contains lost PDF document.
- Click on the “Scan” button to search for unsaved PDF files.
- Browse the scan result and pick out the PDF files you’d like to recover.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- Set a storage path for the files waiting to be recovered (don’t choose the drive you selected to scan).
- Put an end to the recovery work when you see the successful prompt.
By the way, you need to get a license for a full version when the software has found the PDF file you need. Otherwise, you’ll see the following window after clicking on the “Save” button, which stops you from recovering the files.
This data recovery software is also helpful when you need to recover a lost Word document or restore a deleted or lost PowerPoint file.
Recover PDF File without Software
Free Adobe Acrobat Distiller Xi Download
Some people would ask – does Adobe Acrobat have a similar AutoSave function like Microsoft Word. Certainly, the answer is “yes”. It does have an AutoSave feature.
- However, this AutoSave feature is not going to help when you close files manually and tell Acrobat not to save the changes.
- On the contrary, it’s designed to help people carry out recovery when the Adobe program crashes unexpectedly.
If you’re in the first situation, I am sorry to tell you that you have lost your changes. But today, my focus will be put on where the Acrobat AutoSave location is and how to recover PDF file not saved yet when program crashes.
How to Recover Adobe File after Crash
How do I retrieve a PDF when it shuts down without my saving it? I was right in the middle of a document that I had been working on all afternoon and when I went to sign it, the program shut down! I can't figure out how to retrieve an unsaved document like I could with WORD.– from tlstarkey on Adobe Forums
This user said his program shuts down accidentally when he plans to sign it. Now, he needs to figure out a way to recover unsaved PDF file just like in Word document.
Certainly, there’s chance he can achieve this goal with the help of AutoSave function.
What Is Adobe Acrobat Distiller Xi Used For
Please see whether you can find the unsaved PDF file that is important to you (Adobe Acrobat XI Pro is used in test ):
- Open computer.
- Double click on “Local Disk (C:)”.
- Open “Users” folder.
- Choose the current login account.
- Click on the “AppData”
- Choose to open “Local”.
- Double click on “Adobe”.
- Choose “Acrobat” folder.
- Open “0”.
- Open “Cache” folder to check whether your needed PDF file is here.
- You may also choose to open “Roaming” after clicking on “AppData”. After that, click on “Adobe”, “Acrobat”, “Distiller 11” and “Cache” in order.
- If you can’t find “AppData” folder after choosing the current account, you may go to check the view settings to see whether it is hidden: click on the “Tools” in menu bar -> choose “Folder options…” -> navigate to “View” interface -> check “Show hidden files, folders, and drives”, instead of “Don’t show hidden files, folders, or drives” -> click on the “OK” to confirm.
“Tools” may be missing from menu bar sometimes, so please click here to know how to show it in menu bar when it disappears.
By the way, I advise you to change the time interval of AutoSave under “Save Settings” before accidents occur.
- Click “Edit” from menu bar
- Choose “Preferences…” from submenu
- Navigate to “Documents” and change the time interval.
How to Recover PDF File Not Saved Yet
According to search, I have found many people prefer to edit information in Microsoft Word and then save the document as a PDF file at the end; this is mainly because they’re more familiar with Word. So, when Microsoft Word crashes, how to recover unsaved PDF file becomes an annoying problem to them.
Adobe Acrobat Distiller Xi Download
The method is using the AutoSave function of Microsoft Word to recover unsaved changes in document.
- Create a new word document and click on 'File', 'Options', and 'Save' successively in it.
- In the pop-up 'Word Options' window, you’re able to see 'Save AutoRecover information every _ minutes' and 'Keep the last autosaved version if I close without saving' option. More importantly, you're able to know the specific “AutoSave file location”.
- So now, you can go to the location to check whether your unsaved file is here or not.
- If it’s here, you can click to open it and then save it to another place.
Adobe Acrobat Distiller Xi Free Download
Certainly, you may lose important PDF files sometimes due to various reasons, like accidental deletion, virus attack and unexpected shut down of Adobe program. But the viewpoint I mainly want to express here is you can recover PDF file in different cases with different methods.
Adobe Acrobat Distiller Xi Free Download
You can recover the accidentally deleted PDF file and recover PDF file from missing partition/virus attacked computer easily with MiniTool Power Data Recovery; you can recover Adobe file after crash happens with the help of its AutoSave feature; you can also turn to the AutoSave function of Microsoft Word or MiniTool Power Data Recovery if you finished editing a Word document and failed in saving it as a PDF. Warfare 1944 hacked.
All in all, as long as you choose the most suitable PDF recovery tool, you can regain lost PDF file quickly without obstacle.